Free Australia post express shipping for orders $75 and over. Ships in 1-2 Business days.
Formulated by our scientist, powered by nature.
100% pure essential oil blend.
A concentrated version of our Fast Asleep ® Blend. Premium quality essential oils including French finest Lavender, Chamomile, Bergamot, Sandalwood, Mandarin and grapefruit pink.
Use in a diffuser or breathe from a tissue. Contains natural plant compounds to help reduce stress hormones and increase night time hormones.
For oil burners or diffusers or as a concentrate of our Fast Asleep ® formula.
- A concentrated version of our Fast Asleep ® Blend. Premium quality essential oils: including Lavender, Camomile, Bergamot, Sandalwood, and Mandarin.
- Extra natural compounds of linalool and limonene for anxiety.
- Stimulates the body’s own ability to produce night time hormones and generates the natural feeling of sleepiness.
- For oil burners: use 5-6 drops an hour before bed, turn lights down and relax by inhaling oils compounds.
- For diffusers: same as above or use 7-8 drops and place in the bedroom to use through the night.
- Can be applied on the pillow case, your night shirt’s collar or on a tissue for the same benefits: use 3-4 drops only.
- Quieten the mind and induces a sense of relaxation and calm
Ingredients include: Supremely calming essential oils of Chamomile, bergamot, French finest Lavender, mandarin, lemon.
Extra tip: Add a few drops of Ultimate Sleep Blend to the corner of your shower and let the hot water steep its calming vapours.
Health tip: If you have sleep Apnoea and need a little help falling or staying asleep, add a few drops of Ultimate Sleep Blend to a cotton ball and position at the air inlet of your CPAP machine. (Never add oil to the humidifier tank or other parts of your machine.) A gentle flow of aromas will travel through your CPAP mask as you breathe.
“I honestly can’t thank you enough for giving me my sleep back! I use the Ultimate Sleep Blend oil every single night without fail because when you find something that actually works, you make sure you stick with it. Now I just use the oil in my burner while I’m getting ready for bed and also rub some of your night oil on the soles of my feet like you said and on my temples. It’s an absolute joy to remember what real sleep is.”
Kate Browne, Caloundra, Qld